Pre-Order & Personalised Shirt & Singlet Designs
Custom Kids and Adults Fishing Shirts for Your Whole Family
Z&Tee is proud to offer a wide selection of custom kids and adults fishing shirts. Our shirts make ideal gifts, whether they are for special family fishing trips, holidays, or everyday use.
What Sets Z&Tee Apart Regarding Custom Fishing Shirts Online?
We make our shirts in Australia using a quick-drying, UV-rated material.
- There are several options for you to choose from when you order our kids’ custom fishing shirt online. Kids’ shirts are available in sizes two to 14, while adult sizes range from XS to 8XL. You also have a choice of long sleeve, short sleeve, or singlets.
- Our designs include something for everyone: we have uniquely Australian designs, motorbikes, unicorns, sports, and so many other options. You can also customise your shirt if you don’t see anything that you like in our selection or want to personalise your design.
- Our shirts are ideal for use outdoors because they dry quickly and offer UV protection. We designed them for this purpose, which is why they are a fit for outdoor activities ranging from fishing to cruising and swimming.
- Don’t miss our exceptional clearance selectiont the perfect price., where you can get shirts that you’ll love a
If you are holding a corporate event or sports day, we can customise a range of shirts for you. You’ll be pleased to know that we offer a wide selection of other products that can be personalised and work with our customised shirts, too, which may work well for team-building or a promotional event.
How to Customise Your Order For Personalised Printed T-Shirts Online
Although we have over 150 designs in our pre-order shirt options, you also have the option of customising your design even further to suit your needs. If you are creating your own new design, we do request that you order a minimum of five shirts. Personalised shirts have a lead time of around eight weeks, so get in your orders for these options as soon as possible!
- When creating your own personalised shirt designs in Australia, you have the option of adding several extra features. Would you like a zip front collar or pockets? How about adding names or numbers, or even cuffs? It’s all possible.
- You’ll follow our user-friendly, step-by-step process. Let us know the colour that your shirts should be. Next, if you have chosen your own design instead of choosing one of ours, you’ll simply need to let us know what the theme is.
- You will want to provide detailed information about what you want all parts of the shirt to resemble, including the front, back, and sleeves. We need as much detail as possible to accurately reflect your text and logos.
- You have the additional option of emailing photos and images to us to print on your shirts—make sure that these are high-resolution and high-quality. Ideally, we will need a few images, listed in order of your preference, in case any of the images that you provide are not a perfect fit.
Related Services We Provide to an Australian-Designed Fishing Shirt
While our focus is providing fishing clothes for kids and adults, we also offer a range of other helpful products, including a selection of swimwear and swim hats.
- If you are looking for something a little different from personalised printed t-shirts online, you should have a look at our drinkware range. Whether you’re after insulated tumblers and flasks or can and bottle coolers and holders, you’re sure to find something just right for you.
- Our selection of hats ranges from wide-brim hats for both kids and adults to beanies, trucker hats, and visors. Our swim hats have a sun protection rating of 50+.
- You can also order from our range of tea towels and 20-litre Esky coolers, which are must-haves for fishing or camping trips.
We first opened our store in 2016, offering products that reflected our founder’s family lifestyle in Cairns. We offer a range of products that we have designed to provide protection from the harsh Australian sun while being fun to wear and unique.
If you have any questions, or if you’d like more information about any of our products, get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.